PublishPress is the essential plugin for any site with multiple writers
If your WordPress site has more than one content creator, then you need PublishPress.
PublishPress is a plugin with several tools that helps your team stay on track:
- Use the Calendar and Content Overview get a clear picture of all your planned and published content.
- You can create Comments and Notifications to leave feedback and keep your team in the loop.
- You can select Metadata to make sure all your content meets your team’s standards
- Utilize Custom Statuses so that WordPress matches your team’s workflow.
Screenshots showing PublishPress in action
Find out more about the features in PublishPress
- Calendar: This lets you see your content arranged in a calendar view. You can easily see when content is planned, and when it was published. You can also drag-and-drop content to a new publication date.
- Content Overview: This single screen shows the publication status of all your content.
- Custom Statuses: This feature allows you to create custom post statuses such as “In Progress” or “Pending Review”. You can define statuses to match the stages of your team’s publishing workflow.
- Comments: Underneath all your content, you can share internal notes with your team.
- Notifications: With email notifications, you can keep everyone updated about what’s happening with your content.
- Metadata: This feature enables you to customize the extra data that’s tracked for your content. This could include the requirements to include a featured image, reach a certain word length, or cover a particular topic.
- User Groups: Organize your users into groups such as “Writer” and “Copy Editor” who can take different roles in your publishing workflow.
- Import from EditFlow: PublishPress is based on EditFlow and offers an easy, one-click migration for all your settings and data.
Pro Add-ons for PublishPress
Although not currently available, we will be releasing Pro addons for PublishPress, starting in April 2017.
Slack support for PublishPress
Due in mid-2017, this add-on integrates PublishPress with Slack, so you can get comment and status change notifications directly on Slack.
Pre-publishing checklists for PublishPress
Due in early 2017, this add-on allows PublishPress teams to define tasks that must be complete before content is published.
Multiple authors support for PublishPress
Due in mid-2017, this add-on allows you choose multiple authors for a single post. This add-on is ideal for teams who write collabratively.
Multi-site and Multiple support for PublishPress
Due in mid-late 2017, this add-on enables PublishPress to support multiple WordPress sites. Write on one site, but publish to many sites.
Zapier support for PublishPress
Due in mid-2017, this add-on integrates PublishPress with Zapier, so you can send comment and status changes notifications directly to Zapier.
Advanced permissions for PublishPress
Due in late-2017, this add-on allows you to control which users can complete certain tasks, such as publishing content.
If you like PublishPress please leave us a rating. Thank you!